How to Register for ESL Credit Courses
Click this link to Future Students and follow these steps to register for ESL Courses:
- Application: Apply Online
- Assessment: Take the ESL Placement Test at the Placement/Assessment Services. No appointment necessary. Some students may be granted an assessment waiver from the Counseling Office.
- Orientation: Attend an orientation in English, Spanish, or Vietnamese.
- Counseling: Speak with a counselor about course recommendations, major and general education requirements
- Registration: Register and pay for classes online through My Mission Portal