A Bachelors Degree Planned for Working Adults
*NDNU voted 2019 “ABOUND” Top Rated Adult Undergrad Degrees.
Notre Dame de Namur and Mission College have been partners since 2009 with over 100 students earning NDNU degrees while attending classes at Mission College.
Mission College students, who graduate with an associates degree, can finish their NDNU bachelors in aproximately two years.
NDNU Degrees at Mission College
- Are affordable and accessible
- Classes are on the Mission College campus in Santa Clara
- Most students take one class, one night per week for seven weeks. This equates to a two-year program.
- An evening program has been established where students earn a degree in two years at a cost of $28,000 (with many students lowering that cost thanks to Financial Aid)
- Many continue on to earn their Masters. NDNU has Masters transfer agreements with many universities as well.
- Enrollment is opened six times a year.
- Financial Aid is available.
What Students Study
- Business Administration, leading to careers in starting your own business, working in finance, working for
a company and leading a team.
- Human Services Degree, leading to careers in the non-profit world, social work, human resources, working for a government/state organization or in counseling.
Meet with Michelle Di Pilla, our onsite NDNU Admissions Counselor to learn more! email@example.com or call/text 650-766-7415
NDNU at Mission College Success Stories
David Lovato also completed an AS in Fire Science at Mission College, where he also taught. He was the Business and Community Relations Director at Job Corps, serves on the Santa Clara County Social Services Advisory Commission, and is currently a Public Communications Specialist at the Valley Transportation Authority.
Marilyn Randolph studied at San Jose City College before transfering to the NDNU/Mission program; she graduated in 2018. Marilyn is the President of the Betty Howard Memorial Scholarship Fund, is an author and writing coach, and is the Executive Director of a nonprofit called, "Women Rising Above Abuse."