Chigusa is our Director of International Programs and has been serving international students at Mission College since 2001. Prior to coming to Mission College, she had taught English as a Second Language at San Jose State University and Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey. At home, she enjoys cooking Japanese food with her daughter and going for a walk with her puppies.
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics, English and American Literature.
- Sagami Women's University, Japan.
Areas of Service
- Questions about IIS Intensive English Program.
- General questions about International Student Programs at Mission College.
- Payment issues for F-1 students.
- International Partnerships.
- Educational Agency Partnerships.
Her dream is to own a small farm growing organic vegetables and caring for goats and chickens. She dreams of pickling her own produce and making cheese out of goal milk.
"The mountain are calling and I must go." - John Muir