Mission College has multiple scholarships that are available to international students.
International Achievement Scholarship for New Students
Mission College offers International Achievement scholarships each semester for new/transfer incoming students applying directly to the Mission College degree program. Students may qualify for a scholarship between $500 - $1,000 towards first semester tuition.
The criteria for the scholarship are:
- Equivalent of 3.0 or B grade point average on previous high school or college work Recommendation letter from a previous school official (Principal, counselor, Director or teacher)
- Personal statement responding to the question, "What would you say is your greatest talent or skill? How have you developed and demonstrated that talent in school and/or your community?
To apply, submit your personal statement when you complete the online internatinoal students admission application.
Carol Qazi International Student Scholarship
Carol Qazi International Student Scholarship has been founded to honor the memory of Carol Qazi, the former Director of International Student Center at Mission College. Scholarships will be awarded to current Mission College international students in May. Current students will recieve application information at the beginning the spring semester.
IIS Scholarship for New Students
The Institute for International Studies (IIS) will offer $500 scholarships to international students applying for the IIS (intensive English) to MC degree program.
The criteria for these scholarships are:
- Apply to "Both" IIS and MC degree program
- Equivalent of a 3.0 or B overall grade average on the last three years of school attended (prior to applying to Mission College)
- Recommendation letter from a previous school official (Principal, guidance counselor or teacher)
See the online international students admission application to apply for this scholarship.
Each year various scholarships become available through our Financial Aid Office. Our international students are encouraged to apply. They may be eligible for multiple scholarships.