What We Offer
Whether choosing a first career or preparing for a mid-life career change, use our resources to assist you in making important decisions.
- Use Handshake to search for internships and jobs. Accounts are free to Mission College students.
- Explore career paths by major or interest.
- Use Handshake to advertise jobs for students.
- Employer Info
- Mission's Employer Services policies.
- Note: Employers & Job posting can take up to seven days to approve.
Jobs at Mission College/West Valley
- A separate jobs website exists for future staff members, faculty, and administrators at West Valley and Mission College. The site is run through the District's human resources department.
- Choosing a career based on your major.
- See the latest internship opportunities.
- Watch previous videos with Career Bytes with various employers in our region.
- Video on Best Practices for Writing Resumes and Getting Internships.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help you prepare for these jobs and tips on getting an opportunity to interview!
- For help with practicing for interviews go to Big Interview and make an account.
- SAO 1: Students that meet with a Career and Transfer Center staff member to explore careers will receive an occupational outlook data report.
- SAO 2: Students that meet with a Career and Transfer Center staff member to explore transfer campuses will receive transfer information packets.
By using the Career Center services I will learn:
- To articulate my career and academic goals in relation to my personal values and interests.
- To identify ways in which my skills and personality traits impact how I relate to others in my academic, work, and personal settings.
- To utilize the job search components on EUREKA and Job Advisor.