Mission College & Community Resources
We're Here to Help
Mission Cares is a comprehensive effort to provide basic needs resources for students experiencing housing instability, food insecurity, and other challenges. We are committed to connecting our students with support on and off campus to ensure they have what it takes to achieve their mission. The easiest way to get started is by filling out the Basic Needs Form linked below.
Get Started Here
- Free Laptop/Wifi Hotspot loan program.
- Emergency Aid Request.
- 2nd Harvest Foodbank.
- Shower facilities for students with housing insecurity.
- VTA SmartPass for bus/light rail transit.
- Eight free mental health sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Mission College Promise and up to $1000 for first-time students.
Support ProgramsMission College offers a range of Support Programs that provide connection, support, guidance, and fun. Each program is different, with a particular focus on your success as a student.
Benefits include grants, book vouchers, counseling, cultural activities and workshops, mentorship, skill-building, fun events, college field trips, and networking.
Complete this application and a representative will reach out to you.
Student Support Form
Food, Housing, Financial, and Health Resources
- Services, Immigrant Rights & Education Network (SIREN)
- Dreamers at Mission
- Bay Area Legal Aid
- Legal Aid Society of Santa Clara County
- Catholic Charities Basic Needs Services
- LGBTQ Youth Space
- Immigrants Rising
- National Center for Youth Law (for students in Foster care, experience probation, etc.)
- SCC Social Services Agency Brochure