Associate Degrees for Transfer at Mission College
To earn an Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT), students must:
- Complete the major requirements with a grade of C (or P) or better
- Complete a minimum of 60 CSU-transferable semester units with a grade point average of at least 2.0;
- Certify completion of either California State University General Education-Breadth (CSU GE-B) or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum for CSU (CSU IGETC). Biology AS-T majors should follow the CSU GE-B or IGETC CSU for STEM requirements.
Completing courses that satisfy CSU's U.S. History, Constitution and American Ideals requirement prior to transfer is highly recommended.
An Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) is a guaranteed pathway for transfer into the California State University (CSU) system. After earning an ADT, students will be guaranteed admission to a CSU campus with junior standing. While admission to your campus of choice is not guaranteed, students will be given priority consideration for admission to any CSU campus that offers a program that has been designated as “similar” by CSU. To determine which campuses offer programs "similar" to your ADT, visit the Associate Degree for Transfer Major & Campus Search page.
Every student’s pathway to complete a degree or certificate is unique. Based on your academic history you may not need all the classes listed on these programs. Schedule an appointment with a counselor to develop your customized educational plan to meet your individual needs.
Associate Degrees for Transfer
- Administration of Justice AS-T
- Anthropology AA-T
- Art History AA-T
- Biology AS-T
- Business Administration 2.0 AS-T
- Communication Studies AA-T
- Early Childhood Education AS-T
- Economics AA-T
- English AA-T
- History AA-T
- Kinesiology AA-T
- Mathematics AS-T
- Nutrition and Dietetics AS-T
- Physics AS-T
- Political Science AA-T
- Public Health AS-T
- Psychology AA-T
- Social Justice Studies AA-T
- Sociology AA-T
- Spanish AA-T
- Studio Arts AA-T
For the graduation application and deadlines, visit Graduate.MissionCollege.edu.