Gain Office and Computer Skills
Prepare for Entry-Level Jobs
Gain the office skills needed to succeed as an administrative assistant, office manager, or clerk. Take a class in keyboarding (typing), Office 365 (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, as well as a variety of Google applications.
Business Info Professional
- Gain cutting-edge technical, communication skills.
- Launch your career in an office environment.
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Reliability and discretion.
- Ability to "make things happen"
Select Jobs in the Field
- Office manager
- Sales associate
- Office assistant
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Assistant Manager
- Administrative assistant / specialist
- Legal Secretaries
As a Computer Application student, you may decide to take a Business class or two to increase your hiring potential. These courses may count toward your degree or certificate requirements. Business Courses.