Earn Your Hospitality Degree
If you're interested in landing a job in the hospitality industry, consider a degree or certificate from Mission's Hospitality Management program.
Study Food Prep, Baking, and More
Study food prep, baking, restaurant operations, food and wine, food trucks, sustainable tourism, and more.
Applications are Open
- Read about the benefits of studying in a Hospitality Management program.
- Our program is housed in a dedicated 20,000+ sq ft facility with three fully-equipped kitchens.
- Applications are always open and we offer scholarships for qualified students, ranging from $2500 to $5000.
- Apply your skills in real-life experience to level up.
- Train in a 30-foot, fully-equipped food truck.
- Plan and serve menus in the Bistro.
- Learn more about our hands-on opporunities in Hospitality.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Customer centric approach.
- Management skills.
- Communication skills (bilingual a plus.)
- Cultural awareness in dealing with a variety of backgrounds/customs.
- Strong work ethic and commitment.
- Knowledge of safety requirements and attention to detail.
If you don't know what to major in, or you already have a major but don't know how it translates into a career, start here. At Mission we can help you research your major and career options so you can make informed decisions. Read more about Career paths.
List of Careers in Hospitality and Tourism
- Hotel worker, including operations, front desk, housekeeping, restaurant staff, and porters.
- Pastry Chef
- Restaurant operations, including cook, server, manager, host, bartender
- Sommelier (expert in wine)
- Restaurant Owner
- Event Management
- Executive Chef
- Catering Manager or Assistant
- Hotel General Manager and management
- Travel Agent and Tour Guide
- Marketing and Public Relations