A Career Pathway Built For You
The Business Information Professional Pathway and Certificate equips you with the technical, communication and management skills in just three semesters. Start working or advance in your career quickly.
Prepare students for entry-level office and administrative support positions (office administrative specialist, customer service rep, information clerk, office manager) in a variety of business workplace environments.
Business Information Professional 1
Skills Small Businesses Need
- Build connections with industry partners and discover jobs and/or internships.
- Online, hybrid, evening and short-term classes.
- Academic and career support.
- Counselor support for your academic and career pathway planning.
- Resume writing assistance.
- Interview techniques.
- Access to tutoring/tutorial services.
- Achieve industry-recognized digital badges through Badgr.
- Certificate of Achievement.
Our Students Learn Together
Join a cohort of students who have the same career goals, take the same classes and support one another through the program. Working together with a common goal helps students excel in their classes, and friendships often develop among the class members!