Waived Fees in 2023
The Board of Trustees of the West Valley-Mission Community College District adopted a resolution on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, to use local funds to waive tuition and enrollment fees for its students. In addition, the board also took the monumental step to waive the costs for students related to parking, health fees and childcare effective January 1, 2023.
Health Services Available
The following are services provided by the Student Health Center at Mission College.
Services are by appointment at (408) 855-5140.
- Registered Nurse Consultation
- Crisis Intervention Counseling with Mental Health Specialist
- Over-the-counter medications to help get you through the day
- First Aid/Urgent Care
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Nutritional Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Flu Shots
- TB Testing
- Mission College Program Physical Exams (done by MD/FNP)
- Blood & Urine Testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy testing