- Speak to a on-campus mental health counselor.
- College employees who experience personal distress are referred to Claremont EAP, call (800)834-3773, which is available 24 hours, seven days/week. This service is arranged by our the WVMCCD Human Resources Department to support employees and their immediate family members.
- Mental health resources for the Asian-American community. Also see: AANAPISI resources.
- Latino and Hispanic-friendly mental health resource.
- Nod is a tool to help prevent loneliness among college students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Santa Clara County Mental Health Call Center.
- Mental Health Services for Medi-Cal insured or uninsured - (800)704-0900
24 hours, Multilingual, Crisis Intervention, Referrals, Short-term counseling
- NAMI Santa Clara County.
- The mission and values of NAMI Santa Clara County are to help people with a lived experience of mental illness and families by providing support, education and advocacy; to promote research; to reduce stigma and discrimination in the community; and to improve services by working with mental health professionals and families.
Mental Health Crisis Resources
- Suicide and Crisis Hotline (24 hours) Santa Clara County Mental Health Department - (855)278-4204
- Mission College Counseling Office Crisis Counseling - (408)855-5555 or chat with us.
- Mental Health SF provides a live chat or phone call.
- 24-Hour (EPS) Emergency Psychiatric Services Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- 871 Enborg Ct., San Jose, CA 95128 - call (408)885-6100
- Bill Wilson Center 24 Hour Crisis Line
- 3490 The Alameda, Santa Clara, CA 95050 - (408)850-6125
- Mental Health Urgent Care-Santa Clara County Mental Health Department)
- 871 Enborg Court, San Jose, CA 95128
- (408)885-7855; after hours: (1-800)704-0900
- Walk-in outpatient crisis clinic, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week. MHUC provides screening, assessment, crisis intervention, referral and short-term treatment for adolescents and adults. The program is designed to avoid involuntary hospitalization, psychiatric emergency room visits, and incarceration.
- Child Abuse Reporting Center
- (408)299-2071; South County: (408)683-0601
- Elder Abuse - Adult Protective Services - (408)928-3860